Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Downloads and Media files
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk.
Email Mailing List & Marketing Messages
We operate an email mailing list to inform subscribers about services, products and/or local and industry news. All users are requested to provide explicit permission to be subscribed to this list.
Removing your subscription to our email marketing list can occur at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe option in the email or by directly emailing email@example.com with the words OPT OUT in the subject.
Email marketing communications may contain clickable links which are used to identify subscriber activity. Google Analytics records a range of subscriber data relating to website activity, email engagement and conversions.
Social Media Usage
Aditus Architectural Services Ltd do operate its own official social media profiles. Users are advised to verify authenticity before engaging in any conversation or sharing information on these platforms.
We request that all users conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. We will never ask for any personal information and we do not hold any responsibility for confidential data shared on these platforms.
URL shortening is a technique used on the web to shorten URL’s (Uniform Resource Locators). These links should only be clicked when they have come from a trusted source. If you do have any concerns, then please contact us to confirm its authenticity.
Our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. These features are used at your own discretion and we ask that you contact us should you have any concerns.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to tailor our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services, goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or related goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may be of interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing your personal data
During the client experience on the website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to relevant portions of the website, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We will only store your personal data for as long as is necessary. If there is no longer a need to hold your data then your personal information will be erased accordingly.
Disclosing your information
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To enact fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes which include some or all of the following:
• Where the processing enables us to modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers
• To identify and prevent fraud
• To enhance the security of our network and information systems
• To better understand how people interact with our websites
• To provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you
• To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
• To communicate opportunities that could add value to the Principal proposition you receive or could receive
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you and the right to have your data removed from our systems. You can contact us at email@example.com or via post if you wish to request a copy of the data held about you or have your data removed. In your message you should state the nature of your request and include as much detail as possible about your business with us.
We may use automated decision making in regard to your personal data for some services. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision that you are unhappy with.
Aditus Architectural Services Ltd
17 Swan Street
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Aditus Architectural Services Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Aditus Architectural Services Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
UK Copyright Statement
This website and its content is copyright of Aditus Architectural Services Ltd © 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy, content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.